Thursday, October 09, 2008

USA - Autumn (I've had enough Fall'ing this year!)

Hey guys,
The USA is definitely heading for a cold winter - temps here are sub-zero every night... rain is predicted for the 24h Moab , EISH!

I met with Larry from Squirt Lube who is going to be supporting me for the race - I stopped over at his pad in Eagle, CO - we rode a trail called "the Boneyard", it was off the hook - absolutely amazing - bermed flowing track that just makes you feel alive. Life is GOOD! Check out Larry's Blog here He is crazy - been racing since 1984 and has done the 24h Moab many times... I am in good hands! Thanks LG !!

Here is a shot of Pete Kenyon, an old school buddy who takes me under his wing whenever I am in Colorado - Thanks Pete! This shot is on the way up to the trailhead... just past Tom Cruize's winter mansion!





Telluride is sprctacular at this time of year, check out the vista from out on the trail... the singletrack contours around into that grove of yellow aspen trees, and then heads down, down, down !!

Followers